UAE: Not enough evidence to blame Gulf tanker attacks on Iran
‘If other countries have clear information, I am sure the international community will easily listen to them,’ says Emirati foreign minister on Wednesday
The United Arab Emirates Foreign Minister Abdullah bin Zayed Al-Nahyan said on Wednesday that no country could be held responsible for the latest attacks on oil tankers in the Gulf.
Speaking during a press conference with his Russian counterpart Sergey Lavrov in Moscow, Al-Nahyan said his country needs “clear and convincing evidence” regarding the recent attacks that targeted four vessels off the UAE coast last month, including two Saudi oil tankers.
To read the entire article, please click here.
Security and Risk Report 24/05/23
MAST’s security report issue 370 is available to read now. In the Gulf of Guinea, the US Consulate has praised the efforts of the Nigerian